Here's a cute craft idea that is both fun and sensory.
Materials Needed: paper plate half, scissors, stapler, pencil, glittery pipe cleaners, tape, and your photo of your child/resident.Materials Needed: paper plate half, scissors, stapler, pencil, glittery pipe cleaners, tape, and your photo of your child/resident.
1. Cut the paper plate in half
2. Roll it into a cone shape and staple it.
3. Trace your child's/residents onto the dried painting (or just cut out wings like I did).
4. Tape them to the cone.
5. Cut out your child's/residents the photo to stick on the top of your angel body.
6. Tape a little glittery pipe cleaner to the back to make your child's halo.
7. Tape it to the top of the angel body... and then place it on the top of your tree!
These are great for families to take home also makes a great sensory activity!
Brought to you by Talespin T
Brought to you by Talespin Theatre Company